Regarding our shareholders / clients
- Vocation of customer service. It is not only serving the client, the suppliers, it is really wanting to help and that the other party realizes it.
- Shareholder / customer satisfaction. Let’s do what we would like them to do with us as customers
- The customer is the center of the business
- Closeness to the client. – If we value sociability, we must be social, close, have immediate feedback with the client
- Orientation towards action. – “Problem solver”
Regarding our products / services
- Innovation. It is the foundation of our business.
- Quality and reliability in the product and service.
Regarding our environment
- Provide new ideas and technologies.
- Create wealth in our environment.
Regarding our attitude at work
- The human resource is the organization. You are part of the organization, you are the image of the company abroad.
- Continuous search for improvement. You always have to do your job well, but the difference is when we wonder every day if doing things differently we could improve.
- Participation and suggestions come first.
- Education cannot be interrupted. Education and correction when speaking, dressing and knowing how to be is crucial for us.
- Autonomy of the worker and complementarity in other areas if necessary.
- They privilege values and workers who are willing to “get their hands dirty working, getting involved”.
- Honesty and Integrity towards the company, colleagues, clients and suppliers.
- Cleanliness, order, morals and discipline at work.
- Consistent resource management. – Let us ask ourselves and review what it costs to do our work in economic terms, and propose to the company the way to achieve results with less costs.